Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2013

February 3

First, to show my progress from yesterday.  I sewed all of the sashings on one side of the blocks, and laid them out to see what arrangement I would like.


I moved them around a bit, but they are all so different from each other, and the colours are so soft that I found it really didn't matter all that much.  However, just to make sure, I marked them all - A1, A2, etc.  I've started sewing the left hand sashing strips on.

Today, these will be put aside for a bit, as I work on a crafting project, for my Manager.  I'll post a picture when it's done.

Tonight, though, no sewing.  It's Downton Abbey night!


Linking up with Quilting Hottie Haven.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh funnee!! I hope this week's episode won't be SO SAD...sniff, sniff. Hopefully, they can free Mr. Bates....love, love, this show!! Julierose

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love the soft colors of your quilt. Can't wait for Downton Abbey tonight! I'm still shocked over last week's episode. I thought once the baby was born, it would be okay. Wrong!! Will have to see tonight's episode!

MarneyMay said...

Your layout looks great and the softer colours complement the blue

Cheers Pauline