Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Sew In (BDSI) Project

Sandy at Quilting for the Rest of Us is hosting the Boxing Day Sew In (#BDSI on Twitter - although I'm not sure how to navigate Twitter).

BDSI Blog Button by Pantsfreesia


The project I am working on is my son's graduation quilt.  Now, I have to admit that my son is 19 years old and graduated high school 18 months ago.  But, it's getting there, I promise!

These are the blocks that I have done.  There are 32 of the ones on the left - they are all completed.  There are 14 done of the ones on the right - 18 more to go.  I'm hoping to finish them all off, and maybe get some put together.

This will be much better than braving the Boxing Day sales.  There is nothing that I want to buy that badly!  (Now, if my LQS were open on Boxing Day, I may be singing a different tune!)

No comments: