Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Liebster Award!




Pauline, at The Little House on the Hill has been kind enough to pass on the Liebster Award to me!  Thank you Pauline - that is so nice of you!


The Liebster Award (German for favourite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.

 The Liebster Conventions says that:
    1.  Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/ her
    2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
    3.  Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised
    4.  Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
    5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too.


I thought I'd go completely Canadian with my list.  Here are my nominees for the award:

Chatterbox Quilts Blog  Kim is a quilter, a designer, and, most recently, a video producer.  Check out her videos listed on the right hand side of her blog.

Books and Quilts   Also cooking, knitting and crochet, if truth be told.  Heather is a voracious reader, and has excellent reviews of the books she reads.  She also posts some good recipes.  Not much quilting lately, but I enjoy reading about her other crafts.

Creative Confessions  Heather is an all around crafter - but her main focus is quilts.  I love her blog because she always has such a positive attitude.

Life is a Stitch  Nancy Rose is a great writer and talks about her quilting, her family and her new  job.  She used to post prolifically, but has been fairly quiet lately.   Maybe this award will encourage her to come back and write some more!

True Blue Canadian  Dolores likes to share her quilting and the occasional stories about her adorable little grandson.

Congratulations to all of my nominees, and thank you for keeping me entertained and inspired!

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Hi Colleen--I found you from Pauline's Little House on the Hill site--love that blue star quilt--sooo pretty. I am trying to quilt my Spiderweb all in one piece--ugh...Julierose

Heather said...

Thanks Colleen!! I finally got a chance to get back on the computer and am now catching up with posts, emails, and other techie stuff. My post about this lovely award will appear on Thursday morning.
Blessings,
Heather