Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Next Freebie Fifteen Done

I'm done a little lot early this time.  It helps to be on vacation!  This is the Freebie Fifteen block of the month from Traditional Pastimes.  It isn't actually due till June 15th.


This is the one I mucked up a bit.  I had cut the strip sets to make all of those 9 patches, but accidentally cut them at 13 /16 instead of 1 3/16.  Of course, there wasn't enough fabric left to cut strips of the correct size. Luckily, though, I have a fabric or two in my stash.  They had provided a mostly black fabric for the dark squares.  I had some Kona charcoal left from the baby quilt, and I think that looks just fine with the other colours in this BOM.

1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I like the contrast! It looks really good! Mistakes aren't so bad!