Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Making Progress

I've been participating in the Drop and Give Me Twenty challenge over at Quilting Hottie Haven.  I'm plodding along, but I AM making progress.  I am such a slow quilter!

I'm finally, completely finished Sand and Sea Glass.  I made Mr. CQT climb up on a ladder in the snowy back deck to hold it up for me.


As I was hand-sewing the binding on, in my living room, I was pleasantly surprised to find the quilt blends in remarkably well with my grey-green furniture.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but it's become a living room snuggle quilt.

And, I've been keeping up with the Scrap in a Box mystery.


This is Step 2 of the mystery.  I've made 82 of these.  Now, I'm just squaring them up.


Twenty one down - sixty three to go!  I'm really happy with how cheerful these blocks look.

2 comments:

Happy Turtle said...

Those blocks looks great!
Carol

Ioleen said...

Your blocks look great. Love scrappy quilts.